Thursday, December 16, 2010

B o r a c a y





Some friends and I went on vacation last week, Dec 11 - 13 at Boracay. It's my first time to go there and I've compared the beach of Boracay from the beaches I've been to (Panglao, Batangas, Palawan, Puerto Galera) and I can say that Boracay is one of the best beaches in the country because of its bright, fine sand and clear, shallow waters.

I didn't expect that there would be a "mall style" just beside the beach. Same stores from the city such as Starbucks, Clothings, YellowCab, Havaianas, Gerry's Grill, etc. Haha! I thought there would be more "tiangge" but the branded stores ruled!

On the second day, we rode a banana boat costs P200 per head then after we went on Helmet Diving. Helmet Diving, P350 per head, this is something you should try whenever you're in a beach. So much fun feeding the fishes but the helmet is sooo heavy! lol

I really really really want to try Parasailling but unfortunately..... =/

So sad, we got no picture during our Banana Boat ride coz' we thought we would get wet. "Must Bring Camera all the time!" Arghhh! At night, we went party! Drink, Dance and Drink!

For the first time, I enjoyed the beach! I think it's because of the weather, not so sunny. I enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back! Oh yeah, I don't like the van ride! It's so long! Should have taken the flight going Caticlan Airport instead Kalibo Airport..

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home